Adoption Fee: although we do not have a set fee for small furries, a donation towards our work is appreciated.
Rehoming criteria: in each animal’s profile we specify the type of home they are looking for. Please ensure you meet the criteria before applying, this is especially important with regards to accommodation.
Click on the relevant application link below
How we get our small furries ready for adoption
During their stay all small furries:
• Receive an initial entry health check and weigh in
• Animals will receive a general health check with an exotic vet specialist if we have welfare concerns about the individual.
• Given panomec treatment for mites if required
• Health checked by staff/foster carers weekly
• Seen a vet within 3 months of being released for rehoming
This means if a small animal is a long stay they will have recently seen a vet, for ours and yours reassurance.
Housing Ideas & Requirements
The size of accommodation will vary according to species and the number of animals to be housed together.
This information is usually provided in the animal’s website profile or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org